Fall Recipes to Find Your Hapsy
Happiness can sometimes be elusive but Hapsiness is a state of mind, and it’s readily available to all who desire it. It’s finding contentment regardless of life’s blunders. It’s the ability to roll with the punches whatever comes our way. It’s a way to move through life with a little less tension and a little more grace — and it can be as easy as deciding to make Hapsy Daily Drops a part of your everyday health and wellness routine.
The beauty of Daily Drops is their simplicity, usage can be as easy as placing a few drops directly beneath the tongue. But another great way to experience your daily dose of calm is by incorporating our tasteless and odorless hemp CBD tincture right into your favorite beverage. Yes, superior self-care can be as effortless as that. But just in case the thought of a favorite beverage has left you drawing a blank, we present to you a trio of drink recipes just perfect for fall with which you can experiment, experience, and enjoy.
Mulled Apple Cider
Mmmmm, who doesn’t love apples? Not just the taste but that oh-so heavenly aroma! This CBD hot apple cider delights all 5 senses while being the perfect elixir for your Hapsy integration. It’s (almost) as simple as just mixing hot apple cider and CBD oil. For this, you will need to gather:
- 2 quarts of apple cider
- 6 allspice berries
- 6 whole cloves
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Hapsy’s Pure Plant Daily Drop
- Bourbon (optional)
- Place the cider, allspice, cloves, and cinnamon along with 4 of the orange slices into a saucepan.
- Heat over medium-high until the mixture just starts to come to a rolling boil. Remove saucepan from heat and let ingredients steep for just about 5 minutes.
- While cider is steeping, arrange 6 of your favorite mugs in a row and place one full dropper of Hapsy’s Pure Plant Daily Drops within each mug. Feel free to add about an ounce of Bourbon as well if you’re feeling extra festive!
- Pour the saucepan mixture through a strainer so you’re left with just the apple cider liquid (or don’t, depending on your preference.)
- Divide evenly into each mug and mix apple cider with CBD oil, stirring well. Garnish each mug with the remaining orange slices and enjoy the balance within.
Cold Buster Medicine Ball
Sometimes as the weather cools down, we not only catch the holiday spirit, we sometimes catch a cold. No one wants to get sick but it definitely does happen. If you’re looking for a more natural approach to feeling better that doesn’t include all of those over-the-counter medications, look no further than our miraculous medicine ball. This magical elixir is something many people swear by. And it’s not only soothing, it’s downright delicious, making it the perfect fall CBD recipe. Here’s what you need:
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup lemonade
- 1 bag Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Tea
- 1 bag of Teavana Peach Tranquility Tea
- Hapsy’s Hint of Mint Daily Drop
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Combine the water and lemonade and heat until hot, either in the microwave or on the stovetop. Steep the 2 tea bags into the hot lemonade for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and pour the mixture into your favorite mug.
- Add in honey and a full dropper full of Hapsy’s Hint of Mint Daily Drops and stir to combine. (Please note you can use the flavorless Pure Plant drops as well but the mint has the added benefit of being a natural decongestant.)
- Enjoy while warm and allow this delightful concoction to rejuvenate you, both in body and spirit.
Spiced Hot Cocoa with Spider Marshmallows
This one is a favorite fall CBD recipe because it is not only unbelievably yummy but adorable as well. If you’re having people over around Halloween, we guarantee your guests will be talking about this one for a long time to come. These listed amounts are for 6 servings but you can adjust accordingly for larger parties.
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 6 cups whole milk
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- ½ teaspoon ground or freshly grated nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Hapsy’s Pure Plant Daily Drop
- Add cocoa, sugar, and salt to a saucepan and stir to combine.
- Add ½ cup of milk and whisk well until cocoa powder is dissolved.
- Add the remaining milk to the pan and whisk over medium heat.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg and simmer gently over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat, add in a full dropper of Hapsy’s Daily Drop, top with marshmallows, and enjoy.
For the spider marshmallows, you will need:
- 6 large marshmallows
- 48 pretzel sticks
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 18 candy eyes
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, microwave the white chocolate on low for 30 seconds at a time, stirring as you go, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip 8 pretzels into the white chocolate and place on a baking sheet like spider’s legs, four on each side that meet in the middle.
- Dip one side of the marshmallow into the white chocolate and place three candy eyes in a line, using the white chocolate like glue.
- Dip the bottom of the marshmallow into the white chocolate and press it firmly onto the pretzels where all of the ends meet, joining them together.
- Repeat the process for all 6 and then place in the freezer to harden for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Once hardened, remove from the freezer and serve marshmallow spiders along with your hot chocolate.
You can, of course, also add your Hapsy Daily Drops to your traditional cocoa or apple cider CBD as well by mixing apple cider with CBD oil. Hapsy works beautifully with almost every beverage. No need to compromise your comfort levels by using a product that smells, tastes, or looks unappealing in any way. Hapsy products have been intentionally designed to be portable and discreet — and are perfect for anyone looking to benefit from utilizing safe, non-toxic, and naturally derived plant-based CBD into their daily lives.
Whether you choose to delight in the hot apple cider CBD or any of these other delectable refreshments, with or without the addition of our Daily Drops, we hope you enjoy these fall CBD recipes – and the rest of your year as well. We wish you peace of mind and the freedom to relax and appreciate every moment. We wish you unlimited Hapsiness.
Be Present. Be Balanced. Be Hapsy.